- Repair and maintenance services
- Transport equipment and auxiliary products to transportation
- Software package and information systems
- Installation services (except software)
- Electrical machinery, apparatus, equipment and consumables; lighting
- Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
- Supporting and auxiliary transport services; travel agencies services
- Transport services (excl. Waste transport)
- Radio, television, communication, telecommunication and related equipment
- Construction work
- Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security
- Security, fire-fighting, police and defence equipment
- Leather and textile fabrics, plastic and rubber materials
- Industrial machinery
- Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses)
- Construction structures and materials; auxiliary products to construction (except electric apparatus)
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
- Research and development services and related consultancy services
- Education and training services
The members of Swissrail offer solutions for virtually everything needed for the operation of railways. Take a look at the diverse world of the (railway) industry!
IGRALUB AG für Schmiertechnik
Despite growing awareness of predictive maintenance as a means of reducing cost and improving reliability in the rail industry, its use is still limited.
ANNAX Schweiz AG (Wabtec Corporation)
iSmart Display focuses on aesthetic design and high visual rendering through lean design, immersive experience, seamless integration and smart technology.
Selectron Systems AG
What the central nervous system does for humans, the TCMS does for rail vehicles and trains. This stands for Train Control & Management System - like a large control center, it monitors and connect...
Unsere Teams ziehen und verlegen Art Kabel neben den Gleisen, auf Strassen oder in den Bergen. Geballte Power mit Know How
A rail vehicle’s display solutions are how the driver interacts with the vehicle and, therefore, play a crucial role in reliable, safe operation.
Molinari Rail AG
Molinari Rail is converting existing ÖBB passenger coaches into modern multi-function couchette coaches as part of the expansion of the Nightjet fleet.
TÜV SÜD Schweiz AG
Functional safety ensures that safety risks due to hazards caused by the mal-functional behaviour of systems are reduced to an acceptable level. These safety risks are increasing in the rail indust...
In collaboration with our partners, we produce design studies, vehicle layouts and model images. . We are equally at home working on individual components as we are on the interior or exterior desi...
FBT Fahrzeug und Maschinenbau AG
The compact, light and robust feeder ramp/folding ramp
The train borne Phone - & Announcement System PAN is a reliable digital announcement and communication solution for acoustic passenger information. State-of-the-art IP audio amplifiers with high-en...
ALPHA Elektrotechnik AG
Bolted T-connectors are the standard cable termination for the connection to transformers, motors, switchgears and other components. With the appropriate mating parts it is also possible to realise...
KPZ Fahrbahn AG
Efficient as well as effective facility management is essential for the trouble-free operation and commercial success of railway companies. Various questions arise: for example: How can the infrast...
AFRY Schweiz AG.
TRANSFORMING VITAL INFORMATION HIDDEN IN PLANT DATA INTO ASSETS Unlock hidden information with our engineering Data Analytics Platform AFRY e-DAP. AFRY e-DAP is a digital twin web platform p...
Basler & Hofmann AG
Von der Planung über die Ausführung bis hin zum Betrieb: Basler & Hofmann setzt Building Information Modeling (BIM) entlang des gesamten Lebenszyklus von Immobilien und Infrastrukturen ein.
Modern rolling stock can feature complex, smart technologies and are typically designed for a long lifespan under extreme conditions, normally 30 years. They represent significant capital expenditu...