- Transport equipment and auxiliary products to transportation
- Electrical machinery, apparatus, equipment and consumables; lighting
- Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
- Supporting and auxiliary transport services; travel agencies services
- Transport services (excl. Waste transport)
- Radio, television, communication, telecommunication and related equipment
- Software package and information systems
- Repair and maintenance services
- Construction work
- Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security
- Security, fire-fighting, police and defence equipment
- Leather and textile fabrics, plastic and rubber materials
- Industrial machinery
- Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses)
- Installation services (except software)
- Construction structures and materials; auxiliary products to construction (except electric apparatus)
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
- Research and development services and related consultancy services
- Education and training services
The members of Swissrail offer solutions for virtually everything needed for the operation of railways. Take a look at the diverse world of the (railway) industry!
Sersa Group AG (Schweiz)
Ob Bergbahn, Nahverkehrsbahn, modernste Hochgeschwindig-keitsstrecke, Meterspur, Normalspur oder Breitspur – unser Produkte- und Dienstleistungsangebot ist auf die Anforderungen der unterschiedlich...
SMA und Partner AG
As a supplier of market-leading railway planning tools, SMA has unrivalled experience in developing long-term relationships with our customers which ensures that we remain at the forefront of railw...
AEBI SCHMIDT Holding AG
The high-performance snow blower enables quick track clearance thanks to outstanding snow clearing capacity, large coverage and high transport speeds. Even in the most adverse weather conditions, t...
iten metal hoses AG
Massgeschneiderte und leichte Haltestangen mit individuellen Anschlussmechanismen nach Anforderung gebogen und geschweisst.
WAGNER Rail Schweiz GmbH
For technical facilities, automatic gas extinguishing systems are used to quickly and reliably extinguish a fire or an incipient fire.
ABB Schweiz AG
ABB provides a comprehensive product portfolio covering all functional requirements.
RADOX® RAILCAT CAT7, a databus cable for Ethernet network connections of up to 10 gigabits. The 4-pair cable, specially developed for the railway market, fulfils its demanding environmental require...
EAO Schweiz AG
EAO passenger door controls offer quick and easy vehicle access, whilst maintaining high levels of comfort, safety and security. The large multicolour illuminated pushbuttons are easy to find, whi...
Do you have questions about the approval process according to the 4th railroad package? Do you need advice, project planning or service in the homologation environment?
Up to four times longer service life, confirmed in tests, non-abraded insulators for significantly longer maintenance intervals
Kistler Instrumente AG
Dynamic brake testing and speed verification
MATISA Matériel Industriel S.A.
Turnout wagons are widely used to replace turnouts in an industrialised way. They enable the delivery of turnouts, pre-assembled and factory-tested, by rail transport directly to the construction s...
Otto Schoch AG
Four advantages in favour of our rail contact system: - Quicker and easier installation, possible during scheduled rail operations and regardless of weather - Reliable and durable contacting than...
Lantal Textiles AG
Lantal's in-house laboratory in Langenthal is officially authorized to perform fire tests with materials and components used in rail vehicle interiors.
The timers of the new CIM series are compact, and multifunctional timer relays with totally 18-time functions and a wide power supply range from 24 to 240 V AC/DC. All the three basic types are av...
Arsenal Railway Certification Schweiz AG
Assessment and certification of the fulfilment of the NNTR as designated body (DeBo) for Switzerland and Austria.
Mit den unmanaged Ethernet Switches der Ha-VIS eCon Serie stehen Modelle mit RJ45- und Lichtwellenleiter-Ports für den effizienten Auf- und Ausbau Ihres Ethernet-Netzwerks zur Verfügung.