The members of Swissrail offer solutions for virtually everything needed for the operation of railways. Take a look at the diverse world of the (railway) industry!
Why KAGO contact clamps?
Let’s take a look at the electrical power circuit in railway networks. Current flows from the substation to the locomotive, then via the rails back to the substation. But ...
- Contact strip for electrical rail connections
- Double plug strip for electrical rail connections
- Grounding set for construction equipment
- Mast clamps
- Grounding fittings
- Cable fastenings to rails and sleepers
- Cable clips and fittings
- Special sleeper screws without spreading pressure
- Screws with predetermined breaking point
- Rail Attachment Box for electrical rail connections
- Accessories for KAGO Rail Attachment Box
- Non-metallic covers for ETCS balises capable of bearing lorries
- Rail Attachment Box for axle ...
- KAGO high-voltage resistant insulation slabs
- Photos high-voltage resistant insulation slabs
- Electric shock protection
- Bird protection profiles
- Installation tools for bird protect...
Show the map
With our press review of the international rail world – 2x per week