- Transport equipment and auxiliary products to transportation
- Software package and information systems
- Repair and maintenance services
- Construction work
- Electrical machinery, apparatus, equipment and consumables; lighting
- Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
- Radio, television, communication, telecommunication and related equipment
- Transport services (excl. Waste transport)
- Industrial machinery
- Security, fire-fighting, police and defence equipment
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
- Installation services (except software)
- Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security
- Supporting and auxiliary transport services; travel agencies services
- Research and development services and related consultancy services
- Education and training services
- Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses)
- Leather and textile fabrics, plastic and rubber materials
- Construction structures and materials; auxiliary products to construction (except electric apparatus)
The members of Swissrail offer solutions for virtually everything needed for the operation of railways. Take a look at the diverse world of the (railway) industry!
The earthing switch is used for the safety of drivers and workshop personnel during checks and faults in the traction units. It connects the live lines in front of and behind the main switch to ea...
The overhead contact line in Switzerland has a voltage of 15 kilovolts and must switch the system when crossing the network, for example to Italy (3 kV).
Schweizer Electronic AG
SIL3 radio remote control system for railway operations with high standards
Schweizer Electronic AG
Innovative Level Crossing System of the highest quality with an excellent price-performance ratio
Rotary limit switches are electromechanical controls consisting of an input shaft, gear reducer, signal transmitter and limit or safety switches.
100% Passive Fiber Optic Absolute Position Sensor System to control position in presence of strong electromagnetic fields.
Accelerometer for vibration and acceleration measurements
EN50155 rolling stock computer (NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier) for perception applications like obstacle detection and signal recognition in railway vehicles.
Rolling-stock/Transportation Computer mit Digital I/O – EN50155, OT4 und EN45545-2 zertifiziert
Robust Industrial PC with ApolloLake processor for in-vehicle use
EN50155 Railway/transportation computers based on the NVIDIA Jetson TX2i. For AI computing at the edge. For use in trams, locomotives, wagons and powerpacks.
We develop software solutions that can be adapted and accurately integrated utilizing unique parametrization and configuration processes to ensure that all the resources within your company are eff...
Based on many years of experience PlanOpt® enables you to plan and manage a multitude of production and work processes. Our credo is “efficiency through transparency.” Because along the entire plan...
The software for your railway company to support your planners and dispatchers. RailOpt® supports the company by providing accurate planning by engaging and applying dependencies between infrastruc...
In addition to the railway-specific RailOpt® for planners and dispatchers Qnamic AG provides a modern web application for communication purposes between personnel and planning unit.
With RailOpt ® DIS we complete our product range of information systems for railway engine personnel. RailOpt ® DIS (Driver Information System) furnishes the traffic schedule including all necessar...
The addition to the RailOpt products, RailOpt® DSS assists your planner in finding optimal solutions and facilitates decision making in the planning process. Conflicts are identified and optimized ...
For a smooth and automated process flow, connections to different available peripheral systems interfaces offer a secure exchange of information. Interfaces to different systems ensure a reduction ...