KUDISC Tramway crossing
- The tramway crossing developed by Kummler+Matter is applicable for overhead contact lines with permanently tensioned and re-tensioned contact wires.
- This innovative product is distinguished by the fact that the angle of the crossing can be infinitely adjusted from 55 to 90 degrees, the contact wires are continuous and when using both straight and curved pantographs, low-noise crossings are possible.
- With practically unlimited application possibilities, over 650,000 polishing jobs can be achieved under ideal operating conditions.
- Thanks to a sophisticated design, the installation time takes only 20 minutes which in turn sustainably reduces your installation and maintenance costs.
- Electrical apparatus for switching or protecting electrical circuits
- Parts of railway or tramway locomotives or rolling stock; railways traffic-control equipment