- Electrical machinery, apparatus, equipment and consumables; lighting
- Transport equipment and auxiliary products to transportation
- Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
- Repair and maintenance services
- Software package and information systems
- Construction work
- Transport services (excl. Waste transport)
- Installation services (except software)
- Leather and textile fabrics, plastic and rubber materials
- Construction structures and materials; auxiliary products to construction (except electric apparatus)
- Radio, television, communication, telecommunication and related equipment
- Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses)
Our infrastructure construction specialist area is home to over 30 companies. These companies are involved in the planning, construction and maintenance of railway infrastructure as well as in the manufacture of products needed for the construction and maintenance of infrastructure. The companies in the infrastructure construction specialist area are responsible for:
- Project planning of railway infrastructure construction, upgrading and renovation. Companies in our infrastructure construction specialist area cover the whole spectrum of planning – from railway stations and the track network to tunnels and bridges.
- From surveying to certifications: engineering solutions and consulting services in a wide variety of infrastructure construction projects.
- Construction, maintenance and renovation of track infrastructure, station infrastructure and electrical installations
- Manufacture of railway infrastructure products; from overhead line supports to cable solutions, from earthing contacts to track damping elements
Some of the flagship projects that companies from our infrastructure construction specialist area have worked on include: the Gotthard base tunnel, the Lötschberg base tunnel, the new Zurich through station, the Furka tunnel renovation, the modernisation of Lausanne station, and many more.