- Transport equipment and auxiliary products to transportation
- Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
- Electrical machinery, apparatus, equipment and consumables; lighting
- Transport services (excl. Waste transport)
- Repair and maintenance services
- Software package and information systems
- Installation services (except software)
- Security, fire-fighting, police and defence equipment
- Supporting and auxiliary transport services; travel agencies services
- Radio, television, communication, telecommunication and related equipment
- Research and development services and related consultancy services
- Education and training services
- Industrial machinery
- Construction work
- Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
- Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses)
- Leather and textile fabrics, plastic and rubber materials
- Construction structures and materials; auxiliary products to construction (except electric apparatus)
The members of Swissrail offer solutions for virtually everything needed for the operation of railways. Take a look at the diverse world of the (railway) industry!
EN50155 Railway/transportation computers based on the NVIDIA Jetson TX2i. For AI computing at the edge. For use in trams, locomotives, wagons and powerpacks.
We develop software solutions that can be adapted and accurately integrated utilizing unique parametrization and configuration processes to ensure that all the resources within your company are eff...
Based on many years of experience PlanOpt® enables you to plan and manage a multitude of production and work processes. Our credo is “efficiency through transparency.” Because along the entire plan...
The software for your railway company to support your planners and dispatchers. RailOpt® supports the company by providing accurate planning by engaging and applying dependencies between infrastruc...
In addition to the railway-specific RailOpt® for planners and dispatchers Qnamic AG provides a modern web application for communication purposes between personnel and planning unit.
With RailOpt ® DIS we complete our product range of information systems for railway engine personnel. RailOpt ® DIS (Driver Information System) furnishes the traffic schedule including all necessar...
The addition to the RailOpt products, RailOpt® DSS assists your planner in finding optimal solutions and facilitates decision making in the planning process. Conflicts are identified and optimized ...
For a smooth and automated process flow, connections to different available peripheral systems interfaces offer a secure exchange of information. Interfaces to different systems ensure a reduction ...