- Engineering support for new vehicle designs and retrofits
- Planning, specification, and execution of measurements, type and commissioning tests
- Procurement support for rolling stock, subsystems and components
- Hardware and software development
- Assessments, safety cases and approvals
Modern rolling stock can feature complex, smart technologies and are typically designed for a long lifespan under extreme conditions, normally 30 years. They represent significant capital expenditure for train operating companies and leasing companies. The procurement of new rolling stock, therefore, must be carefully managed and assessed. ENOTRAC offers railway operators comprehensive support at all stages of the procurement process, from the writing of calls for tender documentation (as per World Trade Organisation guidelines), and the objective evaluation of bids, to the approval of design documentation through to the management of the vehicle acceptance process.
- Railway engineering services
- Transport systems consultancy services