- RAMS engineering for rail infrastructure and rolling stock
- Planning, execution, and documentation of verification and validation activities
- Quality and configuration management
- Approvals of components, subsystems and overall systems
- Implementation of the Common Safety Method (CSM) process
- EMC assurance and rolling stock compatibility
ENOTRAC is your competent partner for planning and carrying out reliability, availability, maintainability and safety studies, during the development or procurement of safety-critical systems. ENOTRAC engineers also act as independent safety assessors. We are experienced in the application of the railway RAMS standards, in particular EN 50126, EN 50128, and EN 50129. We also provide support for hazard identification and risk analyses. Working closely with our customers’ engineers, we apply our efficient IT tools for Hazard Log, FMECA and fault tree analyses.
In modern railways, signalling and radio telecommunications systems using high-frequency micro-processor technology operate in the immediate vicinity of powerful traction converters, circuit breakers, and current collectors. It is a major challenge to achieve and demonstrate electromagnetic compatibility in this environment. ENOTRAC has built up vast experience in the areas of compatibility between signalling systems, vehicles, and traction power supply. This includes the application of standards EN 50121, EN 50238, EN 50388, TSI energy and directives for limits of non-ionising radiation. Our engineers combine leading-edge simulation software for theoretical investigations with on-site tests and measurements to validate and complete the theoretical studies.
- Technical inspection and testing services