Organisation & Processes
Constant change and need for improvement as well as continuous pressure to reduce costs are ongoing subjects which are likely to be on your company’s agenda. With ENOTRAC combining strong technical expertise, longstanding practical experience and a profound knowledge of the rail system’s complex interactions, we will be happy to support you with the optimisation of your organisation and your processes.
- Asset and maintenance management for rolling stock and infrastructure
- Call for tenders and specifications
- Procurement, approval, operation, inspections
- LCC engineering
- Automation solutions and special controls
- Maintenance concepts according to ECM (Entity in Charge of Maintenance)
Leading and Optimising Life Cycle Processes
- Based on our excellent technical understanding of the overall rail system, ENOTRAC provides guidance and optimisation of the essential life cycle processes for both rail infrastructure and rolling stock: procurement, approvals, operation and maintenance.
- Optimised organisational structures at a corporate level as well at a business unit and project team level is, besides technical excellence and efficient processes, a crucial success factor for achieving sustained profitability. This is especially true for the rail business which is mainly project-driven. ENOTRAC specialists support you by optimising your organisation, identifying and explaining legal requirements, supporting your project managers as well as by specifying and implementing intelligent and effective IT solutions. We are also prepared to transfer our know-how to your employees by providing specific training courses which are tailored made to your needs.
- Rail infrastructure and rolling stock are the rail operators’ primary assets for delivering transport services. Therefore, it is mandatory to operate and to maintain these effectively over decades. Repair and maintenance costs contribute a significant amount to the entire cost of such assets during their overall life cycle. With support from ENOTRAC, asset management and both the accounting and minimisation of the total life cycle cost (LCC) will be competently addressed. In addition, ENOTRAC provides special know-how and the required tools to optimise the energy efficiency of electrical railway systems in a sustainable manner.
- Railway engineering services
- Engineering studies
- Engineering support services