RADOX® RAILCAT CAT7 4x(2x24AWG) XM S
RADOX® RAILCAT CAT7, a databus cable for Ethernet network connections of up to 10 gigabits. The 4-pair cable, specially developed for the railway market, fulfils its demanding environmental requirements and fire protection specifications in line with DIN 5510-2 and EN 45545-2 and NF F 16-101.
- Developed and tested for the railway market
- Reliable transmission at high data rates, CAT7
- Meet the electrical requirements of EN 50288-4-2 and IEC 61156-6 cat. 7
- RADOX® EM 104 sheath material, in accordance with EN 50264-1
- Flame retardant, halogen free, low smoke
- Easy to strip
- Easily recognised thanks to blue cable jacket
The new cable is best suited for use as a backbone for railway vehicles and enables a reliable link to all connected systems and devices. It is available as 4×2×24 AWG and supports flexible routing thanks to its reduced dimensions. Cable can be used for permanent alternating bending stress in connection with inter-vehicle jumper solution from HUBER+SUHNER.
- Data-transmission equipment