ALPHA Elektrotechnik AG
Bolted T-connectors are the standard cable termination for the connection to transformers, motors, switchgears and other components. With the appropriate mating parts it is also possible to realise a cable to cable connection.
ALPHA provides different types of T/L- connectors with interfaces type B, C and E described by CENELEC EN 50180, 50181 and DIN 47636. The T-Connector is available in EPDM and silicone rubber.
- T-connector available in silicone rubber and EPDM Connection Type B, C and E
- Cable cross-section 50 – 630 mm²
- The ALPHA silicone rubber T-connector type E satisfies the requirements of the fire protection standard EN 45545-2:2013.
- Routine test of all assembled cables: AC / DC voltage withstand test according to the standard DIN EN50124-1:2006-04 and partial discharge test according to the standard IEC60270:2000 (<10 pC for each assembled cable).
- Maintenance free T-connector guarantees low life-time costs.
- Parts of railway or tramway locomotives or rolling stock; railways traffic-control equipment
- Repair, maintenance and associated services related to railways and other equipment